PARKING LOT & PICK-UP GUIDELINES
Please follow these guidelines 6 a.m.-6 p.m. and during school events.
- The numbered spaces in front of the gym are for staff and students only. (This should continue to allow more parking for parents near the pick up area than in previous years.)
- Please put the safety of children and all pedestrians first!
- Please remind your children not to go into the parking lot or cross without a staff member, identified “Crossing Guard” or ANOTHER ADULT IS WITH THEM or the parking lot staff member tells them it is safe to cross.
- Please be courteous and put others first
- Handicap Parking Spaces – Never park in a handicap zone without the correct visible documentation
- Please follow all traffic directions and laws that are posted, painted, temporary, staff and others in the street giving directions.
- Please do not double park, park or stop while your vehicle is in or protrudes from the driveway or the fire lane.
- The numbered parking in front of the gym is for students from 6 a.m.-4.p.m.
New Coned Loading & Unloading Area
- Please do not park your car, leave your car or lock your car in the roadway or in the coned pick up area. The coned pick up area is shown on the map. We will have two lanes on every day. We will not be starting more than two lanes as we have done in the past.
- Always pull and continue to pull forward when space is available so that other cars may enter the loading and non loading area
- When school is not in session (before 6 a.m. and after 12 midnight during the school year, weekends and summer), the coned area is for normal parking in the white lined spaces.
- Parents needing help retrieving their children please ask the parking lot staff member for assistance. – We will help retrieve your children.
- We have rearranged the parking lot and moved the staff parking area in front of the gym with the students so there is more parent parking in the front parking lot. We have gained eight parking spaces where pick up lanes were before.
DO NOT – A needed repeat here!
- Please do not allow your child to walk into the parking lot or through the parking lot without you with them or a staff member or crossing guard escort.