We are committed to deliver a distinctly different Christian education through our classical approach, emphasizing mastery of the basics through chants, poems, songs and other valuable memory tools. Our students continue to benefit from small class sizes under faculty members who teach from areas of passion and strength. Students are challenged to think critically, exhibit curiosity and develop discernment that will enable them to confidently strive to excellence.
Why Choose Pleasant Hill Adventist Academy?
We were once known as “the best kept secret of Pleasant Hill” because of our loving and caring staff, our reputable academics, our partnership with parents, and our hands on teaching methods. We are excited to expose the best kept secret to all of Pleasant Hill and beyond and hope that Pleasant Hill Adventist Academy is a place that draws your students to not only an excellent education but to a solid foundational relationship with Jesus Christ. Our school is part of the world-wide Seventh-day Adventist school network. The Seventh-day Adventist educational system includes elementary schools, high schools, colleges and universities in countries around the globe.
HOME & SCHOOL
Our mission as Home & School is to strengthen the union between parents, teachers, students, and God by promoting healthy, educational, and fun activities that benefit both school and community. Our goal is to reflect and uphold our Christian values while seeking to offer support to enhance the Christian education experience for everyone involved.
We want to thank each and every parent who volunteers to help the school.
Your investment of time make the school the awesome place it is for all of our children.
“Pleasant Hill Adventist Academy is a very special place, the relationship between teachers and students is very special. Small classroom sizes and structure help children realize their potential.”
“Students here are tops! Great speakers, well-trained minds, disciplined work ethic, enthusiasm and spirit, hearts for service and justice.”
“We are truly blessed to have our children at the school and deeply thankful for the safe, loving, and challenging environment at Pleasant Hill Adventist Academy.”
We commit to advancing this mission through building:
Pleasant Hill Adventist Academy Graduates:
- Demonstrate knowledge of scripture.
- Participate in prayer and scripture memory.
- Articulate and defend a Christian worldview.
- Exhibit godly behavior in their attitudes and actions.
- Understand the Gospel of Jesus Christ and, by the will of God, respond in faith.
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge in the core disciplines (Language Arts, Math, Science, History, and Bible) by reaching their academic potential.
- Possess a foundation in the Classical Christian disciplines (Ancient History, Grammar, Latin, Logic, and Debate).
- Develop an appreciation for the fine arts, performing arts, and athletics (Brain Blast, Electives, Art, Music, Drama, PE, and Sports).
- Take responsibility for their own learning.
- Utilize time management skills.
- Implement organizational skills.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills (oral, written, interpersonal)
- Display critical thinking skills (higher-order questioning, problem solving, wise decision-making).
- Respect others (young and old) and authority.
We hope you prayerfully consider NorthCreek and encourage you to take the proper steps in applying for our school.
NorthCreek Academy and Preschool admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.